-->
CINDERELLA CAKE {PUMPKIN BUNDT CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING}



This pumpkin cake was our dessert Halloween night. Every year for Halloween I cook up all kinds of soups, have a wide array of breads and crackers to go with it, and a dessert to enjoy . The grandparents are always over, my niece and whomever else decided to pop in that day. This year, my daughter, Josie, had 6 girlfriends over to eat, trick or treat and sleepover night. This Cinderella cake was perfect!! I mean, the cream cheese frosting, alone … SWOON!

I love to have something pumpkin on the menu, and I set out to find a cake recipe that fit what I had in mind. Pinterest is typically my first stop to look, and I found 4 that were *almost* the same. I fell in love with this one, not only because it was wrapped in that amazing cream cheese frosting, but I loved the name. “Cinderella Cake-” what little girl doesn’t love Cinderella? Most of us have dressed up like her for Halloween, am I right?

CINDERELLA CAKE {PUMPKIN BUNDT CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING}
Prep Time   : 19 minutes
Cook Time  : 55 minutes
Additional Time : 1 hour
Total Time   : 2 hours 14 minutes

INGREDIENTSTo Make The Cake : 
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 cup flour
  • 2 tsp. baking soda
  • 2 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1-15 oz. can pumpkin puree
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
To Make The Frosting  :
  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
  • 4 cups powdered sugar
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 1/2 cup toasted pecan pieces, chopped

INSTRUCTIONS
To Make the Cake: 

  • Beat sugar and eggs until creamy and light in color. Add oil, continuing to beat. Combine dry ingredients with a whisk, gradually mixing into to egg mixture. Add pumpkin and vanilla, mix well. Pour into greased bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes. Let stand in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a baking rack to cool completely. Frost.
To Make the Frosting: 
  • In a medium bowl, blend softened cream cheese and butter til smooth and creamy. Add vanilla. Then add powdered sugar until desired consistency is achieved. (you may need to add more to achieve this) Frost and top with toasted pecans before frosting sets.


Read more @anaffairfromtheheart.com



LihatTutupKomentar