-->
STUFFED BELL PEPPERS RECIPE

This simple dish combines ground beef, white rice, and peppers to make a mouthwatering meal. Making stuffed peppers is easy and is a quick weeknight dinner idea.

If you would have asked me to try stuffed peppers when I was a kid, I would have turned up my nose at you. But, as I’ve gotten older, I’ve expanded my horizons to try new foods. One Sunday night, I was trying to decide what to add to my weekly meal plan and stumbled upon a recipe for stuffed peppers.

This stuffed peppers recipe is not only easy to make but is made with real ingredients you will actually have on hand (and can pronounce)!

Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 50 mins
Total Time: 1 hour 10 mins
Yield: 4

INGREDIENTS
  • 4 large green bell peppers (can use red if you prefer)
  • 1 lb of ground beef or turkey
  • 1 Tbs. chopped onion
  • 1 cup of cooked rice (Minute Rice is what I use)
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1/8 tsp. garlic salt
  • 1 can tomato sauce (15 oz)
  • 1 – 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ www.pennypinchinmom.com 

LihatTutupKomentar