-->
Pumpkin Pie Milkshake



Hi, its Jenny from Honey and Birch again! We are in the midst of autumn fun so I have a delicious autumn-inspired recipe for you today. I don’t know about you, but pumpkin pie screams fall to me. I start dreaming about it when people begin talking about pumpkin spice lattes and once Thanksgiving gets nearer… well, it’s all over from there. There is no stopping me from starting with dessert on Thanksgiving day.

I know, I know – it sounds like I have a slight addiction. But pumpkin pie season only lasts for a few weeks and you need to take advantage of it. I thought about starting this pumpkin pie milkshake with a slice of pumpkin pie. That would be delicious, but if I have a slice of pie chances are I am going to eat just that slice of pie. With that in mind, I set out to create a delicious fall milkshake that you could whip up at any time of year, should a pumpkin pie craving appear.

Pumpkin Pie Milkshake

Serves   : 2
Prep time: 5 minutes


Ingredients

  • 2 cups vanilla ice cream
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
Garnishes:
  • whipped cream
  • extra graham cracker crumbs

Instructions

  • In a blender jar, combine the ice cream, milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Blend until smooth. Stir in the graham cracker crumbs with a spatula. Pour into glasses and top with garnishes.





LihatTutupKomentar