-->
Easy Shrimp and Corn Fritters



As a recipe developer, I want everything I create to be the best thing I’ve ever had, but unfortunately it just doesn’t work out that way – no matter how hard I try. For me, it’s a delicate balance between maximum flavor while still being easy and approachable. 

Then, every now and then, I hit one totally out of the park – one that just makes my tastebuds sing.  This recipe for Shrimp and Corn Fritters is one of those.  Y’all, these things are absolutely amazing.  Like I could barely keep myself from eating every single one of them.

Easy Shrimp and Corn Fritters

Prep Time  : 10 mins
Cook Time :  7 mins
Total Time  : 17 mins
Servings    : 18 fritters

Ingredients
  • 1 cup House-Autry Hushpuppy Mix with Onion
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup frozen corn
  • 8 ounces chopped, cooked shrimp
  • 1/2 cup chunky salsa
  • 2 green onions, thinly sliced
  • 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning

Instructions
  • Pour 2 to 3 inches of vegetable oil into the bottom of a heavy-bottomed dutch oven or deep skillet. Heat the oil to 350°F.
  • In a large bowl, stir together the hushpuppy mix, egg, corn, shrimp, salsa, green onions, and Creole seasoning. Allow to rest for about 3 minutes then stir again.
  • Carefully drop heaping tablespoons of the batter into the hot oil and fry for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown and cooked though. Serve warm with a dipping sauce if desired.

Read more @southernbite.com




LihatTutupKomentar