-->
CINNAMON ROLL FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE

I have to tell you – it was one of the hardest conversations I’ve ever had with one of my kids. I honestly felt like I was telling her someone had died. And she cried, and I cried, and we hugged, and I told her I was sorry…and I promised her that Christmas can still feel magical. Even without Santa Claus. But to be honest, I’m so sad about it. I wasn’t ready for it. And as much as she feels like she’s lost something big and important, I feel the exact same way. The loss of innocence. And childhood. And magic.

Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole takes cinnamon rolls to the next level in an ooey, gooey, delicious baked French toast recipe that’s perfect for the holidays!

Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 8

INGREDIENTS

Casserole
  • 2 17.5 oz. cans refrigerated cinnamon rolls, icing reserved
  • 2 Tbsp. melted butter
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/3 c. milk
  • 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
  • 1 tsp. vanilla

Icing
  • 1/2 c. powdered sugar
  • 2 containers reserved icing
  • 2 Tbsp. cream cheese softened
  • 1 Tbsp. milk
  • For extra icing, combine ¾ c. powdered sugar + 3 oz. cream cheese (softened + 1½ Tbsp. milk)

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ www.lemontreedwelling.com 

LihatTutupKomentar