-->
Homemade Butterscotch Pudding

Butterscotch anything has to be one of my top favorite flavors of all time.
What amazes me is that I’ve never made a butterscotch recipe for myself – ever in the history of my life. How can that be possible?

While browsing through my enormous pile of recipes to make, I came across this one. Well, you had me at Mollie.

Butterscotch pudding is a cure-all for many things in my book. Have a bad day? Have a little pudding. Too much to do? Slow down and enjoy the yummy taste of butterscotch.

COOK TIME 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME 15 minutes

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 cups of milk
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 3 tablespoons cornstarch

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ montanahappy.com 

LihatTutupKomentar