-->
Boston Cream Pie Trifle

Boston Cream Donuts are at the top of my husband’s list when it comes to my dessert recipes, but I try to limit deep-fried desserts to special occasions. I decided I should try to experiment in the kitchen to find a different treat with similar flavors.

My favorite thing about this deconstructed cake is that it looks so elegant and difficult to make, but it doesn’t take much time or effort at all. It’s a great option for dinner parties or for friends who just need a little love (and sugar) in their lives!

Prep Time 12 mins
Cook Time 35 mins
Total Time 47 mins

Yellow cake, creamy custard and rich chocolate come together to make a beautiful and decadent dessert that can be ready to go in under an hour!

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix (Plus Box Ingredients)
  • 2 (3.4 oz) Boxes Instant French Vanilla Pudding Mix
  • 4 Cups Milk
  • 16 oz. Cool Whip
  • 2 Cups Milk Chocolate Chips
  • 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream
  • 1/2 tsp. Vanilla

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ www.sparrowsandlily.com 

LihatTutupKomentar