-->
Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bagels

I don’t know about you, but I like a hearty, protein-packed breakfast which is why I’m excited to share this super simple and delicius recipe with you guys today for Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bagels.

I bought a snazzy new toaster oven a few weeks ago, I had a bunch of bagels in the freezer that I purchased for .99/pack and my chickens are laying eggs like crazy so this recipe was a no brainer for me. I toasted the bagels in the toaster oven, but I put instructions for using an oven in the recipe since that is what most people will use. Enjoy the breakfast bagels!

Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bagels

Prep Time     : 5 minutes
Cook Time    : 15 minutes
Total Time     : 25 minutes

Ingredients

  • 3 Everything Bagels
  • 6 eggs
  • 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
  • 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
Instructions
  • Preheat oven to 400
  • Cook sausage
  • Scramble eggs
  • Slice bagels open and lay on baking sheet
  • Sprinkle eggs and sausage on bagels
  • Sprinkle cheese on bagels
  • Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly brown
For more complete recipes@gracefullittlehoneybee.com

LihatTutupKomentar