-->
BEEF ENCHILADAS

Mexican food is one of my favorite types of food to eat when I’m going out to eat. Italian usually pales in comparison to what I was used to eating at my grandma’s table growing up, sushi and Chinese are typically reserved for takeout, and one can only eat so many sandwiches. I’ve found that it’s very hard to go wrong when going out for Mexican.

My Chief Culinary Consultant and I polished off half of this pan between the two of us during a Sunday afternoon of football-watching, and I think we were both secretly jockeying for leftovers the next day. This recipe has definitely earned itself a spot in my list of favorite go-to recipes, and is absolutely one that I will be making again and again.

prep time 30 min
cook time 2 hr
total time 2 hr 30 min

Wonderfully cheesy, saucy, and mildly spicy beef enchiladas.

INGREDIENTS
  • cloves garlic (minced)
  • tablespoons chili powder
  • teaspoons ground cumin
  • teaspoons ground coriander
  • teaspoon granulated sugar
  • teaspoon salt
  • 1¼ pounds boneless chuck steaks (trimmed of fat)
  • tablespoon vegetable oil
  • yellow onions (finely chopped)
  • 15 ounce can tomato sauce
  • ½ cup water
  • ounces Monterey Jack cheese
  • (shredded, divided)
  • ounces sharp cheddar cheese
  • (shredded, divided)
  • ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • ¼ cup chopped canned pickled jalapeƱos
  • 12 6-inch corn tortillas

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ www.browneyedbaker.com 

LihatTutupKomentar