-->
SPICY BASIL PENNE

I adore creating dishes from scratch but I don’t usually make my own pasta sauces. I could, but that would take a lot of time I don’t have so I start with a ready made base and build on that. For this recipe I used a tub of Buitoni marinara sauce that I picked up at Walmart and added a few subtle ingredients to make a deliciously spicy red sauce perfect for a love themed meal.

This recipe is very easy to make, it serves two and will take you around ten minutes from prep to plate. Wasn’t that super easy? I just love the simplicity of the sauce paired with the big flavors of red pepper and basil – it is rustic, hearty, and has just the right amount of spice!

INGREDIENTS

  • penne noodles
  • tub of Buitoni marinara sauce
  • 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
  • dash of pepper
  • fresh basil leaves
  • shaved Romano or Asiago cheese

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ millionmoments.net

LihatTutupKomentar