-->
romantic red velvet cupcakes

We are almost in the last week of January and I’ve been receiving emails asking for a special recipe for the coming Valentine’s Day. Well, I can’t think of a better Valentine treat than cupcakes with a fluffy frosting. Since I think the color red is like the symbol of this special day, so I wanted to be a bit brave this time to try red velvet cupcakes!

The first time I used food dye in a recipe was when I made these colorful button cookies, and these red velvet cupcakes made the second time.

Fluffy red velvet cupcakes with buttermilk.

Prep Time: 20 minutes 
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes

INGREDIENTS

  • 60g butter, at room temperature
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla powder
  • ¼ tsp salt
  • 1 egg, at room temperature
  • 1 tsp cocoa powder
  • 1 tbsp red food dye
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 cup all purpose flour
  • ½ cup lukewarm milk
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • Frosting:
  • 1 cup cold milk
  • 2 packages whipping cream powder

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ www.giverecipe.com 

LihatTutupKomentar