-->
Healthy Breakfast Brownies


I have to admit that my 5-year-old came up with the name “breakfast brownies”. I was thinking something much less catchy like “baked chocolate oatmeal”. Isn’t it funny when your kids outsmart you?! I think their innocence gives them a creative edge. Proud mom moment.

She also came up with this idea for character cup lids all by herself. She brought it to me and said: “look, it fits!”. It was such a brilliant way to get a lid on the MANY character cups we collect at parties. I told her we had to share this with people! She agreed because she begs me every day to start her own Youtube channel. Maybe when she is 6. In the meantime, I might have to hire her for her great ideas like Breakfast Brownies.

HEALTHY BREAKFAST BROWNIES


Prep Time : 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time : 40 Minutes 

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 1/4 cup quick oats
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
  • 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
  • 1 egg
  • 1 1/4 cup milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 Tablespoon cocoa powder

INSTRUCTIONS
  • Preheat oven to 350 degreePreheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Prepare 9x9 pan by greasing with cooking spray
  • Add oats and brown sugar in large mixing bowl and
  • stir.
  • Next, add wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
  • Add mixture to pan and spread evenly
  • Cover and cook 15 minutes
  • After 15 minutes, uncover and continue cooking an additional 15
  • minutes until fork comes out clean
  • Allow to cool and serve!

Read more @livinginhappyplace.com




LihatTutupKomentar