-->
Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole

I love making casseroles. It’s so easy to mix everything together and pop in the oven. Plus they taste amazing. I know casseroles can get a bad rap but I can’t help it but love them. This Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole is so simple to make. My husband even told me it was his favorite casserole I ever made! That’s saying a lot since I’ve made a lot of casserole days in my day. Here are a few more casseroles to give a try next. 

Creamy shredded chicken seasoned and baked under crushed crackers. This Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole has become a family favorite and one recipe that we will be having again and again. 

Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 30 mins
Total Time 45 mins

INGREDIENTS
  • 4 cups cooked chicken (fully cooked and shredded)
  • 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
  • 1/8 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
  • 1 sleeve Ritz crackers (crushed)
  • 6 tablespoons butter (melted)

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ www.thediaryofarealhousewife.com 

LihatTutupKomentar