-->
Pumpkin Angel Food Cake

Then I got married and I adjusted and things changed and we adapted. I was still independent. I didn’t care if the hubs worked late because I had my own things going on. Do not take that in the wrong way. I totally love him, but I also was fine on my own. I found stuff to do and I knew he was busy. There were no hard feelings.

Light, fluffy Angel Food Cake flavored with Pumpkin! It's a quick and easy fall dessert! This Pumpkin Angel Food Cake is out of this word and SUPER easy!

Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 pkg One-Step Angel Food Cake + Ingredient to prepare
  • 1 c. canned pumpkin
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp nutmeg
  • 1/4 tsp cloves
  • 1/8 tsp ginger

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ www.julieseatsandtreats.com 

LihatTutupKomentar