-->
Best Snickerdoodles

The greatest recipes are ones that have been passed down in the family, so you can believe me when I say this the best Snickerdoodles recipe ever. It was my mom’s, so it has been tested plenty of times on all six of my siblings growing up. Let me tell you – we all approve.

I don’t just love snickerdoodles though. I love these snickerdoodles. I have tried quite a few of these ever-loved cookies in my day, whether they are homemade, store bought, from a restaurant, or of some other variety and nothing beats these as the best Snickerdoodles recipe on the planet. They’re reliable, always turning out to be soft, buttery, chewy, and perfectly paired with a tall glass of milk. They are always a favorite in cookie exchanges and dessert bars.

I hope these cookies will make some memories for you and your family to cherish as well!

Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 tsp. baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1 cup butter, softened I use salted
  • 2 cups white sugar, divided
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 tsp. cinnamon

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ www.highheelsandgrills.com 

LihatTutupKomentar