-->
Melt in Your Mouth Sausage Cheese Biscuits


Melt in your mouth Sausage Cheese Biscuits. These warm Sausage Cheddar Biscuits are brushed with melted butter and are as soft as a pillow. Breakfast on the go or breakfast for a crowd this Sausage Cheese Biscuit recipe will satisfy.

I made these Sausage Cheddar Biscuits the other day and my hubs took them to work. Everyone loved them and you will too! They are simple to make and are ready in about 20 minutes.


Sausage Cheese Biscuits

Course  : Breakfast
Cuisine  : American
Prep Time : 5 minutes
Cook Time : 15 minutes
Total Time  : 20 minutes
Servings     : 11


Ingredients
  • 2 cups Baking Mix such as Bisquick
  • 2/3 cup Milk
  • 1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar shredded
  • 1/2 lb ground pork sausage cooked
  • 2 tbsp butter melted
  • fresh chopped parsley for garnish
Instructions
  • In a skillet cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain.
  • Stir baking mix, milk, cheese, and sausage together until a dough forms.
  • Roll dough into balls. I rolled mine to the size that would fit in the cup of my hand.
  • Bake at 450 F. for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
  • Once the biscuits come out of the oven brush with the tops melted butter and garnish with parsley. 
Recipe Notes

  • I couldn't think of size reference for how big I shaped my dough. I wanted these to be a pretty good size since, after all, this is breakfast, not an appetizer.
  • When I rolled the dough it was as round as my hand being cupped. That means the dough ball was larger than a golf ball and smaller than a baseball.Sorry for not having an exact circumference of my dough ball. How about heaping spoonful?? When cooking, go with your gut! 


Read more @dailyappetite.com



LihatTutupKomentar