-->
Easy Fresh Strawberry Mousse



This Easy Fresh Strawberry Mousse is made with only 3 ingredients, no gelatin and no bake. The perfect creamy fluffy Mousse dessert. A delicious dessert to serve at any occasion. So here I am again with a Fresh Strawberry dessert, and I have to admit this one is amazing. I was and always will be a lover of Mousse. Although I really just started making it more and more in the last year or so.

And I really don’t know what took me so long! I guess I have the Italian to thank, it was his idea to try making it after eating it in a restaurant. I liked the idea so I gave it a shot.

Easy Fresh Strawberry Mousse

Course  : Dessert
Cuisine  : American
Prep Time : 10 minutes
chilling time : 1 hour
Total Time   : 10 minutes
Servings      : 4 servings
Calories       : 330kcal

Ingredients

  • 12 1/2 ounces strawberries (3/4 pound)
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup whole or whipping cream (cold)
  • extra strawberries for topping

Instructions
  • Clean and slice the strawberries, In a blender or food processor add the sliced strawberries and the sugar and puree. Remove 1/2 a cup of puree and set aside.
  • In a cold bowl add the cream and beat until stiff peaks form. Then fold in the remaining puree (not the 1/2 cup) gently.
  • Divide the 1/2 cup of puree between the 4 small/medium** glasses and top with the strawberry mousse. Refrigerate for approximately 1 hour or even over night if desired. Top with fresh sliced strawberries and serve. Enjoy.
  • ** for size purposes, the glasses I used hold 1 cup of water.

Read more @anitalianinmykitchen.com


LihatTutupKomentar