-->
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER





I love roasted vegetables from Roasted Broccoli to Roasted Carrots to Roasted Root Vegetables to Roasted Asparagus to Roasted Potatoes., and now I can add Roasted Cauliflower to the list! But I have to admit, I used to not love or even like cauliflower. I thought it was SO boring. And then I discovered oven Roasted Cauliflower and its like I was seeing in color for the first time.

ROASTED CAULIFLOWER

Course     :Side Dish
Cuisine     : American
Prep Time :10 minutes
Cook Time :25 minutes
Servings    :6 servings

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 large head cauliflower cut into bite-size florets about 7-8 cups 
  • 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 
  • 1 teaspoon yellow curry powder * optional – see notes 
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt 
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper 
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder 
INSTRUCTIONS
  • Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
  • Add cauliflower florets and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with seasonings and toss until evenly coated. Spread cauliflower out in an even layer so the florets aren’t touching.
  • Bake at 425 degrees F for 25-30 minutes OR until cauliflower are fork tender and the edges are slightly charred.
  • Best served immediately.
For more details about the recipe @carlsbadcravings.com










LihatTutupKomentar