-->
Cajun Shrimp Pasta





Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta is my new favorite! The flavor is amazing and I could not stop eating it. As I watched my family devour it, including my very picky daughter, I wished that a had made more for dinner. I was feeling a bit greedy. Well, now I know for next time. Mardi Gras is right around the corner and this tasty dish shall be served!

Cajun Shrimp Pasta

Ingredients  :
  • shrimp – raw shrimp peeled and deveined – I use jumbo or extra-large.
  • bow-tie pasta – You can also use the pasta of your choice.
  • olive oil
  • minced garlic
  • Cajun seasoning – I used my own homemade Cajun seasoning, but you could also use store-bought.
  • white wine – I used Sauvignon blanc, it pairs well with this dish.
  • unsalted butter
  • heavy cream
  • parmesan cheese – Finely grated parmesan.
  • diced tomatoes
Instruction 
  • First, if you are using frozen shrimp, thaw them by running under cold water. Remove all the tails prior to cooking the shrimp. While you are making the shrimp and sauce, boil your pasta according to the package instructions and drain when finished. Note: Make sure you add salt to your pasta water.
  • In a large saute pan, heat the oil over medium heat then add 1 tablespoon of cajun seasoning. Swirl to combine the oil and seasoning. Cook the shrimp in the spicy oil until fully cooked, about 2 minutes per side or until the shrimp are pink, opaque and fully cooked. Transfer the cooked shrimp to a plate or a bowl and set aside. Tent with foil to keep w,
Read More @sumofyum.com







LihatTutupKomentar