-->
VANILLA OVERNIGHT OATS

I have been loving overnight oat recipes ever since I started reading food blogs religiously. It is a great way to get a couple extra minutes of sleep since you don’t have to worry about preparing a healthy and filling breakfast. Angela over at Oh She Glows is always coming up with amazing overnight oat recipes. I decided to start simple here, though.

Nutritional information is without any toppings and using 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk.

Prep time 5 mins
Total time 5 mins

INGREDIENTS
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats, gluten free optional (I made mine instant by putting them in the blender for a few seconds but this step is also optional)
  • 1 tablespoon chia seeds
  • 1/2 cup greek yogurt (I used 0% fat)
  • 1 tablespoon honey or agave syrup
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup-3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ 24carrotlife.com 

LihatTutupKomentar