-->
SLOW COOKER HONEY GARLIC MEATBALLS

I love quick and easy meals that everyone in my family loves. This recipe is just that! It’s so easy, it only takes 5 minutes to prepare! The slow cooker does the rest of the work. And everyone loves it! This is now a recipe I make often because my kids all love it so much!

I got this recipe from my sister-in-law when we had a birthday party at her house with all of my husband’s family. She served it along with rice and it was a hit!

The flavor is so delicious! The meatballs are super tender. And honestly one of my favorite things about it is how much my kids love it!

Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Meatballs are an easy and delicious appetizer or main dish. Just add the frozen meatballs to the Crock Pot and pour on the simple and incredibly tasty Honey Garlic Sauce.

PREP TIME 5 mins
COOK TIME 4 hours
TOTAL TIME 4 hours 5 mins

INGREDIENTS
  • 3 tablespoons brown sugar
  • ⅓ cup honey
  • ½ cup ketchup
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 28 oz. fully cooked, frozen meatballs

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ lovetobeinthekitchen.com 



LihatTutupKomentar