-->
PINEAPPLE SUNSHINE CAKE

Pineapple Sunshine Cake – A light and fluffy pineapple-infused cake, topped with a sweet and creamy whipped cream frosting. This cake is always a crowd pleaser!

Today’s recipe is simple, easy, and delicious, y’all. I wanted to share it with you before the weekend because this would be the perfect, easy addition to your Easter spread.

I love to make this Sunshine Cake for Easter or summer barbecues and it NEVER lasts for long. When I made it earlier this week, my son snuck a piece from the corner before I was able to photograph it.

A light and fluffy pineapple-infused cake, topped with a sweet and creamy whipped cream frosting. This cake is always a crowd pleaser!

Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 16 servings

INGREDIENTS

Cake:
  • 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/2 cup oil (I used vegetable oil)
  • 1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple with juice

Frosting:
  • 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed
  • 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
  • 1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple with juice

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ belleofthekitchen.com 

LihatTutupKomentar