-->
NO-BAKE 4-INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER ENERGY BITES

I love a recipe that I can whip up in a couple of minutes with ingredients that I always have on hand! This is one of those recipes. These tasty little energy balls only have 4 ingredients: oats, peanut butter, maple syrup, and chocolate chips.

This peanut butter energy ball recipe is my submission for this month’s Recipe Redux theme, which is supporting fellow Recipe Redux members. I chose to do a recipe inspired by Rachel from Delicious Balance. She has a recipe for Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Date Balls on her site that looks fantastic! It inspired me to make an easy energy ball recipe. She’s a fellow dietitian who creates lots of great recipes, so be sure to check her out!

No-Bake 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites are a quick, simple, make ahead snack for on the go!

Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 30 mins
Total Time 40 mins

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
  • 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ www.thewholesomedish.com 

LihatTutupKomentar