-->
lemon ricotta cheese stuffed french toast crepes with vanilla stewed strawberries.

Crepes are probably one of my mom’s favorite foods. Normally I am all about crepes and chocolate, but I have really been inspired by color lately. Meaning I have come up with recipe ideas based on a color palate. No joke. I know it sounds a little crazy, but FYI, it is totally working.

Everything can be prepared the night before, which makes things so much easier the next morning. And to be honest, they’re not even that much work. Especially if you break things up.

Normally I am all about crepes and chocolate, but I have really been inspired by color lately. Meaning I have come up with recipe ideas based on a color palate. No joke. I know it sounds a little crazy, but FYI, it is totally working.

prep time 30 minutes
cook time 30 minutes
total time 1 hour
servings 6 servings

INGREDIENTS

CREPES
  • 2 large eggs
  • 3/4 cup milk I use 2%
  • 1 cup white whole wheat flour or whole wheat pastry flour or regular flour
  • 3 tablespoons butter
  • 1/4 teaspoons salt
  • 1/2 cup water

ASSEMBLING
  • 1 1/2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
  • 4 ounces cream cheese softened
  • 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
  • 4 whole eggs divided
  • 1/2 lemon zest or more to your taste
  • 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups milk
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon optional
  • pinch of salt
  • butter for the pan

VANILLA STEWED STRAWBERRIES
  • 3 cups strawberries quartered
  • 2-4 tablespoons honey depending on your tastes
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1 vanilla bean seed removed

FOR SERVING
  • [coconut whipped cream | https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/coffee-caramelized-croissant-french-toast-sticks/]
  • powdered sugar
  • fresh berries

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ www.halfbakedharvest.com 

LihatTutupKomentar