-->
Healthy Apple Pancakes

If I make these pancakes on a Sunday, I like doubling the recipe so we have leftover pancakes for the week. For meal prep pancakes, I just cook the pancakes, let them cool completely, place them in a storage container and reheat them in the toaster oven or microwave in the morning. If serving with the apples, I’ll make more cinnamon apples the morning of. I’ve also been known to eat the pancakes cold, straight from the fridge because I’m a freak and like cold pancakes.

If you make these healthy apple pancakes, be sure to leave me a comment and star rating below. Your feedback is so helpful for the EBF team and other readers!

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 pancakes

Healthy apple pancakes made with oats and cottage cheese. They taste decadent, but are packed with protein and fiber. 

INGREDIENTS
  • 2/3 cup old fashioned oatmeal
  • 1/2 cup egg whites
  • 1/2 cup cottage cheese
  • 1/4 cup applesauce
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup diced apples
  • maple syrup, for topping

Cinnamon Apples
  • 1/2 cup diced apples
  • 2 teaspoons maple syrup
  • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ www.eatingbirdfood.com 

LihatTutupKomentar