-->
Cherry Delight

I’m a huge fan of everything cherry…and cheesecakey…well, lets just say that I love desserts! 

And lately, I’ve been enjoying baking. With the holidays quickly approaching, no one in my family is going to argue some extra desserts around the house! It seems to be my way to relax after a long day of handling a clingy baby and a rambunctious 3 year old, lol!

Recently, Cherry Delight made an appearance in our house. It’s one of those recipes that I remember fondly from my childhood. My mom never actually made this dessert but I remember having it at BBQ’s and friends’ houses. And boy was it delicious!

INGREDIENTS

Crust
  • 2 cups crushed graham crackers
  • 1/2 cup melted butter
  • 1/4 cup white sugar

Filling
  • 1 8- oz package cream cheeseroom temperature
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 large can of cherry pie filling

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ www.modernlymorgan.com 

LihatTutupKomentar