-->
SUN DRIED TOMATO FETA STUFFED CHICKEN

Amazingly flavorful pan-grilled chicken that is stuffed with a mixture of sun-dried tomatoes and feta cheese and rubbed with fresh pesto. Easy, fast and incredibly delicious.

I ended up eating this chicken without even a side, and I had some tasty Greek Salad all ready for it. For one, I forgot about the salad after taking the fist bite of chicken. Two, this one stuffed chicken breast is so filling, it satisfies all on its own. Don’t worry, salad didn’t go to waste. Luckily, I didn’t add dressing to the salad yet and it made a great lunch the next day. In fact, I made it into a meal and I can’t wait to share that recipe with you soon.

Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes

INGREDIENTS
  • 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 3 oz feta cheese
  • 2/3 cup diced sun dried tomatoes
  • 1 Tbsp fresh Italian parsley minced
  • 1 tsp olive oil
  • Salt fresh cracked pepper
  • 3 Tbsp pesto
  • 2 Tbsp vegetable oil for cooking

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ www.willcookforsmiles.com 

LihatTutupKomentar