-->
MINI HEART PIZZAS FOR VALENTINE’S DAY DINNER

I just love making food for Valentine’s Day! I loved Valentine’s Day as a kid and have so many fond memories from classroom parties. In fifth grade we had a Valentine Tea and my friend, Cami, played a piano piece for the talent show. She got mixed up while playing and couldn’t remember the song, so she got up and ran out of the room. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t laughing about that still!

Looking for a fun and easy dinner idea for the family this Valentine’s Day? Kids and adults will love these Mini Heart Pizzas!

Prep Time 3 hrs
Cook Time 15 mins
Total Time 3 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 6 pizzas

INGREDIENTS

1 loaf Rhodes White Bread, frozen
1 jar pizza sauce
2 c mozzarella cheese, grated
1 small package mini pepperonis

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ www.cupcakediariesblog.com 

LihatTutupKomentar