-->
Four Cheese Ravioli

Homemade pasta is certainly an impressive entree that is not nearly as difficult as many people think. Even filled and shaped pastas like this heart-shaped ravioli are easy and fun to make.

I have been making this particular ravioli filling for quite a while, and it is always a winner at our house. You could certainly use any combination of cheeses that appeals to you. I’m of the opinion that four cheese anything is going to be delicious :) Homemade pasta sauce is definitely the way to go here, but I haven’t found one I am completely in love with just yet. I do have a couple of prime contenders that I plan to try soon, and I will share “the one” as soon as I find it.

YIELD 2-4 SERVINGS

INGREDIENTS

  • ½ cup part-skim ricotta
  • ½ cup shredded mozzarella
  • ½ cup shredded fontina
  • ½ cup shredded parmesan
  • 1 clove garlic, finely minced
  • ¼ tsp. dried oregano
  • ¼ tsp. dried basil
  • ¼ tsp. dried parsley
  • ¼ tsp. salt
  • Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
  • 1 batch fresh homemade pasta
  • Marinara sauce, for serving

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ everydayannie.com 

LihatTutupKomentar