-->
Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas

Having a full-time career sometimes creates challenges for my weekend passion for cooking and blogging. The cooking and blogging are not the problem, but the preparation, planning, and shopping can often take more of my precious weekend hours than I like. I really, really enjoybrowsing through cookbooks and food blogs for inspiration and I can completely loose track of time doing it!

Loaded with chicken and cheese, these EASY Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas come out of the oven with a slight crunch, which makes them a little extra special.

Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 3 cans (3 cups) enchilada sauce
  • salt
  • ground black pepper
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese
  • 8 flour tortillas
  • cooking spray
  • 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ lifeloveandgoodfood.com 

LihatTutupKomentar