-->
Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding



A few weeks back, my dad and I took the kids to see the Amgen Tour of California; Stage 2 was in Folsom right down the street from our house. Our entire neighborhood was blocked off for the festivities, and of course the food trucks were the kids favorite part. One booth was passing out Chia Pods. I wasn’t sure what I was even taking, but they were fruity, and I was HOT, and it sounded better than a greasy piece of pizza or burger. Did I mention that it was HOT!

Turns out the pods were refreshing and delicious. I had blueberry, Stella chose Mango. We were fans, and with only 3 ingredients I was pretty sure I could do it at home.

Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding

Ingredients
  • 1 cup of coconut milk {I used homemade}
  • 1/2 cup of raspberries
  • 1/4 cup of chia seeds

Instructions

  • combine the milk and fruit in the jar of a blender
  • blend until smooth
  • pour into a mason jar
  • add the chia seeds
  • close lid tightly, and give it a good shake
  • refrigerate and allow to gel for at least 3 hours {I let mine sit overnight}

Read more @wellfloured.com




LihatTutupKomentar