-->
KEY LIME PIE BARS

Something about spring time just makes me CRAVE desserts that are citrusy and tangy. These key lime pie squares are always the first desserts I crave come spring time. Here is proof. Around the same time last year, I made these ‘not key lime squares’, and if you’re looking for an explanation as to what in H-E-Double hockey sticks that means, well, let me explain. Basically it’s key lime with regular limes.

So this is the part where you ask me if I’m repeating recipes on you and I’m going to say um.. yeee-as, kinda. I highly urge you to give these lime bars a try — disappointed, you won’t be. <– We’ve been watching ALL the Star Wars movies with some friends and that’s my inner Yoda coming out. (side note: I didn’t really think i’d like Star Wars at all, but it’s not soo bad. I may even say, I kinda like it. But not like you’ll see me at a sci-fi convention anytime soon or anything like that.)

prep time: 15 MINS
cook time: 25 MINS
total time: 40 MINS

You need less than 10 ingredients to make my Key Lime Pie Bars. These squares are zesty, filled with lime juice and are the perfect spring time dessert!

INGREDIENTS
  • 12 large graham cracker rectangles
  • 2 tablespoons ground pecans
  • 1/3 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
  • 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
  • 3 egg yolks, room temperature
  • 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
  • 4 teaspoons lime zest (about 3 limes)
  • 1/2 cup key lime juice (regular limes are fine too)

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ littlespicejar.com 

LihatTutupKomentar