-->
QUICK AND EASY FRUIT PIZZA

I love to make fruit pizza during this time of year when the weather can get a little dreary. The bright colors of the fresh fruit seem to brighten menus as well as spirits. Fruit pizza seems to say, “Spring is on it’s way!”

Recently, I simplified my fruit pizza recipe. First, it dawned on me that I could try a pouch of grocery store sugar cookie dough for the crust. Nobody could tell the difference, including me! Win!

Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 27 mins

INGREDIENTS
  • (1) 17.5 oz sugar cookie mix pouch
  • ½ C butter at room temperature
  • 1 egg
  • (1) 8 ounce block cream cheese at room temperature
  • (1) 7 oz package marshmallow cream
  • 2-3 C fruit of your choice, chopped into small pieces

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ www.theginghamapron.com 

LihatTutupKomentar