-->
PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN

This Parmesan Crusted Chicken is an easy meal idea. We use pounded thin chicken breasts, coat in a delicious Parmesan coating, and then fried to make them crispy. Add this chicken idea to your dinner this week.

I never use to pound my chicken to make it thinner. I have changed my ways. When I butterfly our chicken breasts and pound them flat, they cook so much quicker. When we have a busy evening, time saving recipes are always a must. For this Parmesan Crispy Chicken, the pounding method saves me from spending way too much time in the kitchen.

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 tbsp Water
  • 1 tsp minced Garlic
  • 1/2 tsp Salt
  • 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
  • 2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
  • 4 tbsp Butter
  • 2 tbsp Olive Oil

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ cincyshopper.com 

LihatTutupKomentar