-->
Caprese Salad

Although Valentine’s Day has been and gone, we shouldn’t forget to show our love to our dear ones throughout the whole year, and not just during one day in February. Chocolates, cookies or desserts in general are considered to be the most common “romantic meals and ideas” but I have one very serious problem – my partner doesn’t like anything sweet. Sugar just ins’t his kind of thing. So I decided to make a romantic dinner for two – Caprese salad for a starter and salmon with dill and capers for a main dish. I wanted to make it look cute and special, so I cut hearts out of the mozzarella slices with a heart shaped cookie cutter and served with lots of love.

INGREDIENTS

400 g tomatoes
250 g mozzarella
20 g fresh basil
1 tbsl. olive oil
½ tbsp. balsamic vinegar
Salt to taste

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ harryandlexy.com 

LihatTutupKomentar