-->
No Bake TWIX Caramel Apple Salad Recipe

I literally just dumped them on my cutting board and cut them one time! TWIX Bites are my favorite because it doesn’t have any nuts. You can make this recipe with your favorite candy bar but I highly recommend you try it with TWIX! My kids will agree. If you do like nuts, I suggest try making this with Snickers.

You can use any kind of apple with this recipe but I prefer the Granny Smith apple in this one. It’s crisp and a tad bit tart which is perfect when you want a nice balance of sweetness in a dessert. I love the crunch of this apple too. It pairs perfectly with the cookie, caramel and chocolate in the TWIX Bites!

Prep Time:10 minutes
Total Time:10 minutes
easy dessert idea 
Servings: 10 -12 

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 small package of Vanilla Pudding Instant
  • Milk only use 1/4 cup of milk
  • 1 large tub of whipping cream
  • 1 to 2 packages of TWIX Bites
  • 3 to 4 Granny Smith Apples
Optional: Caramel sauce

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ www.isavea2z.com 

LihatTutupKomentar